Resources by Topic
Here are our resources ordered by topic:
- DDA and Related Legislation
- Resources specifically relating to the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and other similar legislation and its application to disabled students.
- Disability Services in Scottish Universities and Colleges
- Links to the Web sites of disability support services for Scottish Higher and Further Education Institutions.
- Funding Information
- Links to student funding bodies.
- Improving Access to Academic Programmes
- Resources providing advice on how accessibility of the learning environment can be improved for disabled students.
- Information Technology and Disability
- Resources covering technology provision for disabled students; including resources on web, software and e-learning accessibility.
- Projects and Organisations
- Links to the Web sites of some relevant projects and organisations working in the area of disability and education.
- Support relating to Specific Impairments
- Resources focusing on impairments including visual impairment, hearing impairment, physical/mobilty impairment, dyslexia, and Aspergers/autism.
We also maintain a Glossary of terms and abbreviations relating to disability and education.